Friday, April 9, 2010

There is nothing quite as pleasant as coming home again...

Its feels so good to be home! As hard as it is to be an International level event rider from the state of Minnesota-I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's where I grew up, where my family and friends are, as well as my loyal students and clients!

The drive home went by quickly-and moving back in was easier than expected-I suppose you get used to moving when you do it a lot!

I moved out of my apartment at school in Menomonie and into an apartment with friend and local dressage trainer, Sarah Travis. It is great to have a girl as a roommate and new friend!

Work began quickly, lessons started to add up and I am now working on finishing up details to leasing my own farm! I just began working out of North Brook Eventing Center (formerly North Brook Farm) with Jan Fisk and Alison Sader Larson and really look forward to getting a good event training center started.

I hope to bring in a few more training horses and students into my barn, and plan to take things as they come!

A lot more to come, I am coaching Maria Filsinger and her horse Pete in KY this weekend at their first event of the season. I can't wait to watch my students progress throughout this 2010 show season!

Stay tuned, til next time! Kick on!

No comments: