Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi Everyone! Done longing horses for the day, time to get ready to eat lots of food and be thankful!

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for so many things! Most of all my parents, they have stuck with me through the good and the bad. I don't know what I would do without my mom. I would like to thank John Bergstrom, my step-dad, for putting up with this one crazy stepdaughter's lifestyle! My dad, who is missed everyday and my sisters, step-sister & step-brother, grandmas & grandpas, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc etc...my whole family!

My friends. They never give up on me, even though they probably know I will be in bed because I've worked horses and taught lessons for 10 hours and will probably be up early tomorrow ready to do the same thing!

My horses. Well technically I only own Lady Hannah B, but I am thankful for all the horses I have ridden, currently train and will train in the future. They are who I am.

My horsey-friends & clients. Always there being supportive and helping out, whether it is doing chores at the farm, taking lessons, educational sleepovers, grooming at horse shows, attending schooling shows and events, representing Liz Lund Eventing with their logo wear, or just being there.

The list is never ending...I have had a lot of great opportunities in my life so far and can only hope they will continue to expand. Thanks for everything everyone!

Enjoy your Turkey Day!

No comments: